IBN : Save Indian Family NGO starts helpline for men in distress in Ahmedabad

  • save family foundation |

IBN : Save Indian Family NGO starts helpline for men in distress

Ahmedabad: For men facing legal trouble due to domestic and other problems, a helpline has been launched to provide them guidance and counselling.

In an endeavour to provide 'protection' to men facing law-related problems, Save Indian Family (SIF) - a group of 50 NGOs - has launched its Gujarat chapter and a 'helpline' to help the harassed males.

The helpline 'SIF One-Hope For Men' has been started with a helpline number, which will now be accessible to the men in the city.

Save Indian Family NGO starts helpline for men in distress in Ahmedabad

For men facing legal trouble due to domestic and other problems, a helpline has been launched to provide them guidance and counselling.

"When something wrong happens to women, they are protected. Why not the men? 62 crore men of the country must be protected," Amit Gupta, a men's rights activist and president of NGO 'National Coalition for Men' (NCM), said.

He said their initiative is not only limited to protect married men from women-oriented laws.

"In an initiative to save Indian families, people from various states started grouping. Meanwhile, some virtual forums were also created and in that initiative a need to voice the rights of men also surfaced. To raise their issues, we have started this (helpline)," said Gupta, who claims to be a victim himself of women-oriented laws.

Demonstrating the functioning of the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) service of the helpline, he said it has already been launched in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.

Besides, a phone line for Uttar Pradesh, instead of any particular city in that state, has also been launched.

Gupta says their organisation has got 8-9 volunteers in Ahmedabad to take their initiative forward.

The helpline will provide a basic understanding to men in distress to protect them from any legal trouble or from any other family or domestic harassment, he said.

The helpline will also tell the caller to attend a weekly meeting in the city so that the "harassed" men can meet and discuss their problems with others, Gupta said.

SIF Appeal - YouTube


Want to #StopAbuseofMen by #Fakecases ? Call 0-8882-498-498 to Join # SaveIndianFamily Movement.

Do you have anything to discuss about this article or have a question? You can ask a question in our Q&A section. Just click here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment(s): 15:

  • on 10 June, 2014 07:27:49 AM
    My age is 42 years My wife has sexual relation with other person last 12 years or before marriage who is caught in Narco(Drug) in Ahmedabad, Pl. help/guide. M.9898313534
  • on 27 June, 2014 01:02:58 AM
    My wife's nature not good. I am in stress.i want help
    Please guide me. Ahmedabad
    M no.-8401422514
  • on 29 June, 2014 12:09:24 PM
    My wife monika has filled false cases against me in 2010 , 498a, , domestic voilence and 125 and I lost my job my daughter , my house and she is intangled with other person named rajesh patel against whom many legel litigations are pending in court , lawers are adjusted by paying many , I tryed to resolve this out of court but all my efforts r failed . She was hurrassing since 2006 and just because of my child I tryed to keep all sattled but ...I lost all hopes knw and just wanted to commet sucide , we r non gujaratis and my dad served for this nation for 36 years and retired from armed forces and in this age he is facing all this becouse of my wife due to which he lost his mantle stability ...I love my dad and mom the most and dont want to lose them ...if any one can help me ...pls my contact no is 8347227016
  • on 17 July, 2014 14:31:47 PM
    Hello sir mera naam sumit h meri shadhi abhi decm 2013 m hoyi h meri wife ne 2 bar policebola li or mujhe par jo jo illzam lafa skti th wo laga diya or uske ghr wale bh mere ghr m aha kr road p mujhe mar k gaye or wo mere sath h reh rh h kehti . paise de tb mai jaho gi ...trre ghr se ap nto me ky kro roz bhut tourcher krti h plz help me ..me bhut jayada depressn m h
  • on 07 August, 2014 14:05:32 PM
    Could you help me to rejoin my marriage relationship with both family disputes and then conclusion. i want my family back in my life but due to her mother she could not understand my word. my wife brain wash by mother. i need your corporation to help me to rejoin my relationship. i have one baby this august he will be a one year.So many time i was visited her home but her mother always get out me from her home. i can see my baby and my wife. my wife can not talk with me. i am always try to convince her mom and dad but he and she could not understand my words all the ego problem will be finish our relationship. i need you family counselling.
  • on 19 August, 2014 01:06:58 AM
    i am bharat my age is 26 year my is very angry person and she was use bad word for me and my all family member like my father he is 72 year old my mother she is 60 year above
    my brother hi 32 year and my bhabhi she is above 27 yr so my wife is use bad word with angry behavior so please call me what can i do.
  • on 21 August, 2014 08:31:54 AM
    Men's are realy facing trouble no body can take their side .girls misused their right .this is not justice in india
  • on 03 November, 2014 04:41:44 AM
    Dear Sir ,
    My self Sarfaraz Ahmed A.G.Bnagi. i had love marriage with my wife in 2003(nikha which is
    registered also in marriage cell)& from 2005 we are together ....since then her parents had
    interfered in our personal life and caused our separation thrice in this 11 years.
    Earlier she went to her parents for 7 months then without my fault i apologized to her whole
    family even with her cousins also.then she returned.After that again she went on a small issue
    and stayed with her parents for 4 months and again came back.Now,this time ,since 13 Jan 2013
    till date she went and not even replying to my calls nor my text messages.
    I have noticed that she stays online either on Face book or on Whatsup till late nights by 2
    or 2:30 am.
    We have two kids and from last 2 years i have not allowed to talk to my child nor even seen
    them.I am afraid of the Indian laws ....she can block me in any case.
    I am sure she is having an affair and does not want me back.
    After going to her parents, in my absence she came to my building and told every one that i am
    having an affair with other girl from that time i lost all my respect from my neighbor hood
    also just because of her.

    I am getting mentally tortured every moment of my life i cant see any way to come out of this.
    i have taken screen shots of her last seen of whats up.
    i have send many messages to convince her to talk to me and for coming back on whats up & face
    book but she had not given any single reply.
    i am totally help less because from last two years nobody from her family came to me nor
    contacted me on this issue.
    She is living her life socially very gladly after giving so much tortures to me and i am so
    much help less i cant do anything.
    i have send one notice also from a Kazi to her to come back but she just replied that all the
    thing i have written and told to kazi are false.but she had not mentioned anything about her
    returning or leaving me.I came to know that her father is having big contacts just because of
    that kazi is also not taking any further step. kazi told me not to do anything just wait and
    How can i just wait ??From last two years i am alone in my house doing all my official and
    house hold works.I miss my children.
    I cant see any one way to come out of this.She is dating other guy.And i am jammed just
    because of her.I don't have proof of that she is in affair but on the basis of her last seen
    on whats up any body can judge, because nobody chat with their Friends so late in night time.
    please help me out in this situation.Nobody is helping me.
    You are my last hope Sir,
    Awaiting for your reply.

    Sarfaraz Ahmed
  • on 05 November, 2014 10:51:48 AM
    sir.plz help.....plz...plz....l do sucide
  • on 04 December, 2014 00:24:26 AM
    My mr sunil shivde 9424092916age 44 years. police FRI is done by sunil on 5th october 2014. My wife has done bite by teeth on my right hand.scratch by nails of finger. bittend by belon, has affair with other boy goes alone with her in indore. wife karuna shivde chanawala 9033764412 gujarat , karuna indore mother indi chanawala 9173063881 hno 1324, juna madhupura, front of gunj bazar, behind ambe mata mandir near khodiyar mata mandir. wife should live with sunil in mhow of indore district for children study in central government school. the case is continuing in criminal court.
    • on 08 November, 2016 03:32:45 AM
      The Sunil S. should be given help in Court Case in future. The Sunil S. should be given one child for help in future life. The age of person is increasing , so help should be given. The Karuna Chanawala should be given one child, lno maintainence or less maintainence.
  • on 02 May, 2016 23:33:46 PM
    My wife and his family are torched me mentally and physically. Help me 8199993588 plz save my family I have a daughter plz save her life
  • on 03 July, 2016 14:38:22 PM
    Dear sir
    i need help of NGO who gide and help to save me and my child life

    thanks sir
    plz sir i m waiting for positive responce me

    mobile no 08875060333
  • on 09 November, 2016 08:46:04 AM
    Meri age 30 hai aur mai ahmedabad rehta Hu. 5 sal Pehle meri shadi meri bua ki ladki se hui thi jo Mumbai me santacruz ki hai. Shadi ke baad usne kaha ki aage padhai karni hai to maine Ahmedabad ki gujarat college me admission karvaya. Ek mahine baad jab wo mumbai uske parents ke ghar gayi to wahaan admission karva liya aur hamari marji ke khilaf wahaan padhne lagi. Dheere dheere usne ahmedabad hamare ghar aana bandh kar diya. Teen sal k baad uski study poori hui to mai aur meri mom use lene gaye to usne bola ki ghar mere naam karoge tabhi aaungi aur uske family wale aur wo jhagadne lage. Uske baad hum wapas ahmedabad aa gaye. Baad me usne domestic violence aur criminal case kar diya bandra court me mere aur meri mom aur do sisters ke khilaf. Ab mujhe har mahine usko alimony dene ahmedabad se mumbai jana padta hai. Abhi meri job bhi nahi hai. Mai ab kya Karu. Mera koi bhai bhi nahi hai. Meri mom ki responsibility mere upar hi hai. Plz mujhe help karo. 7878114456 mazhar.
  • on 27 December, 2016 04:22:05 AM

    My wife Nilam has filled false cases against me in 2013 , domestic voilence and 125 and she is intangled with other person named Rakesh Soni (uncle)against whom many legel litigations are pending in court , lawers are adjusted by paying many , I tryed to resolve this out of court but all my efforts r failed . I tryed to keep all sattled but ...I lost all hopes knw , we r gujarati and my parents has faced mentaly disturbed due to my wife,I love my dad and mom the most and dont want to lose them ...if any one can help me ...pls my contact no is 8401107635